Sebastopol

No, they are very easy to raise. They are very hardy. They also like hanging out on steps, decks, the porch, in the middle of the driveway. Basically, they hang out wherever they're not supposed to, but the benifit is they are great lawnmowers, fertilizers and watchdogs.

We live near Cackle hatchery and I looked on line and they don't even list them for sale!
barnie.gif
Now I really want a pair!!

I'm glad this post came up, i have been wanting one for awhile now, i fell in love with them the last time we went to a Renn. Faire and a couple had one and she was the sweetest thing, so if anyone finds a place let me know. I LOVE THE PICS! thanks for sharing!!!

yes, please, anyone knowing where we can get some goslings would be wonderful!! I just called Cackle hatchery and they are totally out of geese for this year and do not carry the Sebastopol.
sad.png

Last edited:
Oh, Chel, your geese are gorgeous!! I went to both sites, it looks like just the "show quality" have been sold out but I would have to get a loan to purchase four as that is the min. they will ship. Hopefully, someone will have some cheaper around here, if not then I will have to wait till I win the lottery to buy a pair. Now this will be my goal, to raise a beautiful pair of Sebastopol. I love the pictures of these wonderful birds.

Back
Top Bottom