Sebright Chickens

Hello, I have always loved chickens, all birds really, but I recently found the sebright chicken and was instantly hooked! Does anyone know how quiet they are, I live in a neighborhood. I would also like to know if they make good pets as well because, well... who wouldn't want a cute, pretty little bantam following you around. I would like to know more about theyre behavior in general as well.
My rooster would not shut up 😂😂 he crowed every few mins all day long. I sold him and a hen yesterday

My rooster would not shut up 😂😂 he crowed every few mins all day long. I sold him and a hen yesterday
Lol i had the same problem with one of my roosters, he was a new hampshire red. I decided to put a crow collar on him and he had it on for about 2 weeks. Somehow he managed to get it off one day and i didn't realize until i found it some 4 weeks later because ever since he was completely silent save for a few clucks everytime i picked him up. I have since had to sell him because one of the dogs was getting too interested in the chickens but ever since he got the collar off he did not make any noise other than clucks.

Back
Top Bottom