**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Quote: So you set as many turkey eggs as you have on the 7th and then the following week, you set however many chickens it takes to make-up the difference.......then they all hatch together and only one brooder is needed and everyone is happy because you joined us!
thumbsup.gif

I don't think people want chicken in place of their heritage turkey thanksgiving dinner. I may just get enough, I have a third girl looking worried and walking in circles.

As a Charter Member of the Ancient Order of CDM hatchers
wink.png
I am considering another injection of Trader Joe's brand of tutors into my flock. My Josie is two years old now and laying like a trooper.

Whoa... I have known a whole lot of Troopers in my long, pre-retirement career and very few of them were good layers. All, however, had the "tutoring gene."

Sorry, random strange thought again. Must need more coffee.

You know, I might just try that too. I had been thinking about TJ chicks and this might just be the perfect opportunity to try it. Can't wait to see DH's face when he counts all of the eggs in the 'bator. LOL. I can hear him now "I thought you were only trying for 8 or 10 turkeys?!" And then I shall point him to the almighty word of the CDM turkey elite and tell him you all made me do it
wink.png

Yinpu, you know, being charitable is gratifying, you've heard the term "cheerfull giver" It might help you with the grumpiness. If you wanted to send me a couple of Pea eggs, I could throw them in the bator with the turkeys..........just sayin'........

........always eager to help.

Just as beautiful as peafowl, have you considered turkens? They're great for the Alabama heat.

Respect the turkens, revere the turkens, set the turkens.

Amen.
(edited to add: I do believe that's the corner of JayLenoRock)

Last edited:
You do know SCG you were the ONLY person to see Jay Leno in that rock. We wanted to tell you but we know how "fragile" you are.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom