**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

Here's a pic of my new baby Silkies!

I'm at 28 students and 15 tutors and ............................................two call ducklings
love.gif
The cutest stinking things you ever saw!

Then I have about 20 more eggs due to hatch tomorrow................

So glad to have my internet back! Have two chicks out this morning!
lol.png
One Blue Am and one BCM. One more Blue Am pipped. Five more chicks to go. All from Wolftracks eggs!
fl.gif
Is your BCM blue or black? See, other people can get my eggs to hatch, but I just kill them!!

Nothing going on in the bator with the turkeys. NADA!!! My tutors that I had in another one were has one Silkie out. That one is perfect, but not one pip anywhere else. Since this one hatched yesterday, it was dry and screaming and the bator looked a little dry, so I added water and scooped him out. About 20 minutes later I heard some peeping, but when I checked, I had stuck a hydrometer in and it looked really high and I hear nothing. I reached in and took the pad out and no peeping and the humidity is still reading 74. This hydrometer is one of the ones that reads low, so I have to stop looking and hope those other eggs are alright. But even after removing the pad, it still reads 74.

I ran the mag over the turkey eggs and I saw no movement and no internal pips. As usual it a frustrating waiting game for me. But come on! Not like I have 100+ eggs in there, so I need a hatch already!!!

Last edited:
AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have 5 bearded polish hatched of eight today is day 21! First successful hatch ever. (I don't count the ones I moved under a broody day 18). Three more to go.
Now let me share with you how I smirked at the various posts I have read while haunting the incubation forums. People standing with their faces pressed against the glass, fretting their finger to the bone, dying to open the darn thing and having to be restrained. How uncool.
cool.png

Now with my first hatch I would like to say-SOMEONE RESTRAIN ME-I am dying to open the bator, my face has the little giant logo permanently pressed in to it!
fl.gif
he.gif
pop.gif

tomorrow I am calling in sick!
ep.gif

AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have 5 bearded polish hatched of eight today is day 21! First successful hatch ever. (I don't count the ones I moved under a broody day 18). Three more to go.
Now let me share with you how I smirked at the various posts I have read while haunting the incubation forums. People standing with their faces pressed against the glass, fretting their finger to the bone, dying to open the darn thing and having to be restrained. How uncool.
cool.png

Now with my first hatch I would like to say-SOMEONE RESTRAIN ME-I am dying to open the bator, my face has the little giant logo permanently pressed in to it!
fl.gif
he.gif
pop.gif

tomorrow I am calling in sick!
ep.gif
Welcome to the club!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom