**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

All the quote buttons are missing!!!!

Arielle I hope you get those others all hatched out.

SCG, my problem with sewing is space. So tiny here. I have a boat load of sewing machines and can't find room to use them. This will be a good project though when I do, so I can be set to make the memory quilts I'm going to make.
Are you on a Phone?

Quotes work fine for me....PC, IE 10.09.x.x

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

One for Wolfie, one for me... who's the third one for?

big_smile.png

he.gif
GAH!!!! My one my one and only survivor of my tukeys died tonight so I had 0 turkeys fully hatch this sucks
hit.gif
Soooo sorry. I had miserable luck last year, and this year less than 25%. I think it's inherent in this season that temps and humidity fluctuations throughout the month cause issues. That's my theory, anyway.

Quote:
How cute- the surprise pack, the turkey and the jacket!!

I woke up this morning to a note on my desk with "PS also someone has poopy butt"

You should write back and tell him, "Thanks, but TMI."
Quote:
Raz, perhaps. Hugs for all my friends!!!

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

All the quote buttons are missing!!!!

Arielle I hope you get those others all hatched out.

SCG, my problem with sewing is space. So tiny here. I have a boat load of sewing machines and can't find room to use them. This will be a good project though when I do, so I can be set to make the memory quilts I'm going to make.
Pick ONE machine, the one that can cover all the basics. Ok, maybe 2, then put the others away. BEt you only need the straight stitch for quilt and straight jacket. I have too many machines too-- inherited old machines from grandmothers. . . . .love them.

Pick ONE machine, the one that can cover all the basics. Ok, maybe 2, then put the others away. BEt you only need the straight stitch for quilt and straight jacket. I have too many machines too-- inherited old machines from grandmothers. . . . .love them.

Actually, clothed Arielle is quite right. You don't need a lot of space. I cut on the kitchen table and sometimes on the floor, and I have my machine put away now because the "junk" table currently holds a brooder. Edited to add that I also used my ironing board to pin and measure all the things I'd need to sew. Mobile, and doesn't take up a lot of space.

I did use mostly the straight stitch... I think I added the "fancy" up down up zigzaggy stitch to some of the patches, but maybe I only did that on DiDi's. Can't recall. My machine only does a few stitches, and it did everything I needed, and more.

It's like my clothes washer. There's a ton of strange foreign settings that I don't use. The stupid thing also plays a song when it's done... no idea what song it is or how to turn it off. The washing machine, not the sewing machine.

I could read the manuals, but that would just take the fun out of it all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom