**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

gig.gif
You still have time. My eggs are running a few days behind & I'm buried in duckie eggs if you need any!!! If no one wants them I will have to go buy yet another bator to stuff them into.
hide.gif
You know I can't let good eggs go to waste!!!
SilkieSensation, this may be a foreign idea but you could EAT them you know? I have it on good authority that eggs are totally edible. Just sayin'...
wink.png
lau.gif

Quote: THAT'S BLASPHEMY!!!!
ep.gif
Besides, what kid do you know that wants to eat eggs every meal of every day. THAT'S how many we would be eating if we tried to eat them all.
sickbyc.gif
We already use 12-18 eggs per day in cooking & still have a TON of duck eggs sitting here that are less than a week old. I haven't counted but know I have a flat of 30 pekins plus 2 more cartons over there, 3 cartons of runners, 1 of scovies & 3 of calls. Not all are completely full yet, but not far from it. Plus there are over 30 chicken eggs in the fridge we haven't managed to eat yet from this week. I haven't added quail, turkeys or geese in that count because I have orders for those. I just need to get rid of some duck eggs.
gig.gif

ep.gif
Besides, what kid do you know that wants to eat eggs every meal of every day. THAT'S how many we would be eating if we tried to eat them all.
sickbyc.gif
We already use 12-18 eggs per day in cooking & still have a TON of duck eggs sitting here that are less than a week old. I haven't counted but know I have a flat of 30 pekins plus 2 more cartons over there, 3 cartons of runners, 1 of scovies & 3 of calls. Not all are completely full yet, but not far from it. Plus there are over 30 chicken eggs in the fridge we haven't managed to eat yet from this week. I haven't added quail, turkeys or geese in that count because I have orders for those. I just need to get rid of some duck eggs.
gig.gif

We eat, hatch, sell, trade, give away eggs..............................and I still cook about 10-15 dozen per week to feed back to the girls. And that does NOT count quail. I'm getting around 20-25 eggs per day from them, I never stay caught up with them.

ep.gif
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

We eat, hatch, sell, trade, give away eggs..............................and I still cook about 10-15 dozen per week to feed back to the girls. And that does NOT count quail. I'm getting around 20-25 eggs per day from them, I never stay caught up with them.
I'll swap ya duckies for quail.
gig.gif
My free-loader quail haven't gotten back to full force yet after adding 14 new birds a couple weeks ago. The are still adjusting from the move & I want to hatch some out. As fast as I get quail eggs I get orders for them that need filled.
roll.png

I am starting to cook them and feed them to the girls too.

I will bake up 3 Doz. tonight. They absolutely love them.....

Back
Top Bottom