**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

This is how I chose what birds stay (and what man gets to stay). Become a pain in my rear, go bye-bye! Behave yourself & do what you are supposed to, live a long, happy life on my little farm.

Have you been talking to my ex husband?
lau.gif
Because I know the boys in freezer camp ain't talking.

Quote: If you have a blue slate or lavender tom I would be VERY interested in him. I just lost my gorgeous boy to the heat & a lazy man who lied about watering them.
somad.gif
I need an unrelated boy to join my girls for next year.

I do have slate boys from this year and last. Although the big boys would be difficult to ship (two of them have recently been butchered, but we still have two).
Please PM me with pricing & shipping to 43906. I haven't found anything local & even have my NPIP vet looking for a tom for me.

You put your ex in freezer camp?
wink.png

I wish. I was actually hoping he'd just drive his truck into a tree and spare me, but alas, I don't have that kinda luck.

I almost put mine in freezer camp........... no joke there either...
hide.gif

figured divorce and moving half way across the country would be a better option than being on the 10:00 news.....

lau.gif
The monthly checks I wrote mine was payment well spent.

Does anyone here use chicken saddles? I have about 5 hens who (apparently) are the roos' favorites. It gets really hot here in the summer tho, so not sure its a good idea. But, could their bare backs get sunburned?
Here's a link for anyone who doesn't know what they are.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-CHICKEN-S...527?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cf4ba457
I haven't yet, but my aunt was recommending I get some for a couple of our hens who have the same problem. Our barred rock, in particular, has large bare areas from his spurs. Strombergs has them for less then $9. Shipping is free for most items from their website.
https://www.strombergschickens.com/...s-for-All-Poultry/Poultry-Medicine-Accesories

Last edited:
Quote: You put your ex in freezer camp?
wink.png

I almost put mine in freezer camp........... no joke there either...
hide.gif

figured divorce and moving half way across the country would be a better option than being on the 10:00 news.....

Quote:
I have SEVERAL exes & a current that I definitely would not mind sending to frezer camp. The only thing stopping me

is that 10:00 news thing.
gig.gif
hide.gif

I always say I wouldn't mind if they dropped off the face of the earth, I just can't be the cause of it...LOL

I have to admit that there were times I hoped my ex wound up driving off the side of a mountain when he went four wheeling.
hide.gif
He definitely wasn't worth the evening news deal though so we just got divorced.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom