Second time incubating. How’s it looking?

Oncoming Storm

Crowing
Jun 3, 2019
So...my first attempt incubating did not succeed so I’m trying again. One egg doesn’t look right so I don’t think that ones good but the other looks like its doing okay. I started incubating on feb 24 so I’m on day 11. Just wanting to make sure it looks okay.
C209BBAB-4CD9-467A-AC03-014E29C694ED.jpeg

I agree with @JustAChickenLoverOverHere the air sack isn’t right it’s in the wrong place. If you would like you can leave it in the incubator for a few more days to see if anything happens. If you choose to discard it tie it up in a plastic bag to stop it from exploding all over your bin. Or crack it open before putting it in the compost. I hope this helps :)

I agree with @JustAChickenLoverOverHere the air sack isn’t right it’s in the wrong place. If you would like you can leave it in the incubator for a few more days to see if anything happens. If you choose to discard it tie it up in a plastic bag to stop it from exploding all over your bin. Or crack it open before putting it in the compost. I hope this helps :)
Where should the air cell be then? On the air cell references I looked at that’s where they were.

Back
Top Bottom