Security settings issue when I paste?

RareBreedFancier

Surrounded by Broodies
9 Years
Nov 5, 2010
Australia :)
Something odd I've noticed, when I try to paste something in the reply box another box pops up and I get this msg:

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK​

I'm using FireFox, any idea what I need to change to stop the box appearing? It's annoying and takes time to load while it's thinking about it and I have to paste everything twice.

Any help appreciated.

Something odd I've noticed, when I try to paste something in the reply box another box pops up and I get this msg:

Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window.
Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK​

I'm using FireFox, any idea what I need to change to stop the box appearing? It's annoying and takes time to load while it's thinking about it and I have to paste everything twice.

Any help appreciated.
On Firefox you can change your preference to "allow clipboard." I think there may be an "add on" available, too, but not sure on that. Here are instructions on how to change your preferences:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Midas/Security_preferences

Back
Top Bottom