Seeking Advice On Old Noisy Duck

This is why I like forums. Everyone has a different experience they can teach or share. I thank you for this information. Despite them not being actual ducks, I won't be loving them less. This is just the beginning! Thank You!
Y'all are bad influences.

The two ducks on my wishlist are Hookbill and Muscovy. I'm adding the Hookbill today. Maybe Muscovy this spring???

The mental image! Hahahaha!

Hookbill Jill arrives in approx 57 minutes, but who's counting???
Happy Food GIF by Regal

Jill is here! She's so pretty! Very stressed right now, so I won't bug her for pics.

Kinda embarrassed for SF Ducks to see the state of my setup right now. It's time to get those changes made. I just need time. More money wouldn't hurt, either, but time is the biggest hurdle. And there are so many other things that need to be done: garage repairs, new roof and gutters, rock for the driveway...

Sorry. I'm just whining. Jill is great! Just wish there was more green for the ducks....

Jill is here! She's so pretty! Very stressed right now, so I won't bug her for pics.

Kinda embarrassed for SF Ducks to see the state of my setup right now. It's time to get those changes made. I just need time. More money wouldn't hurt, either, but time is the biggest hurdle. And there are so many other things that need to be done: garage repairs, new roof and gutters, rock for the driveway...

Sorry. I'm just whining. Jill is great! Just wish there was more green for the ducks....
I'm so happy she found a home with you. 💜

I'm so happy she found a home with you. 💜
Oh, I am, too! Can't wait for her to feel at home. She's in her own area in the run with her own little coop (it's the duck house I built that the ducks don't use). She's very nervous because of all the chickens, but my duckies are very curious about her. Julep's integration went well, so I have high hopes for Jill.

Oh, I am, too! Can't wait for her to feel at home. She's in her own area in the run with her own little coop (it's the duck house I built that the ducks don't use). She's very nervous because of all the chickens, but my duckies are very curious about her. Julep's integration went well, so I have high hopes for Jill.
So excited for you! Hope she settles in swiftly!

Back
Top Bottom