Self-Blue Belgian d'Uccle Cockerel

Chicksrulefarm

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 27, 2012
Palmdale, CA
I have to part with my favorite cockerel Baby Blue. He is beautiful Self-Blue Belgian d'Uccle, 5 months old. He is my baby, was raised from day-old chick on organic feed, fresh fruits and vegetables. I will sell him to a very good caring home.This breed fly very well, so he must be in the safe chicken pen with covered top. He is used to being hand fed and very friendly. He is good mannered, not aggressive at all, and unfortunately get pecked by more dominant rooster. He will be comfortable with his own breed or other bantams. He is a gentleman with the pullets, and always let them eat all the treats first.
These pictures were taken when he was 4 months old.
I added more recent picture of him at 5 months.

Last edited:
Itybitychiknfrm, sorry about your roo. And it is too bad that you live far away. It looks like all the people who would want to take my Baby Blue live in the other states. California has stupid regulations about chickens and especially roosters, and people's hands are tight here. So sad. So many beautiful birds are wasted because of that. I know my Baby Blue would produce beautiful babies. I love my d'Uccles.
Here is my boy again.

Back
Top Bottom