1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sellin the rest of my rabbits

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ugly Cowboy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ugly Cowboy

Ugly Cowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    Corn, OK
    Howdy all! I've decided to get outta rabbits, at least for a bit. What I've got left: broke castor standard Rex buck, a castor Rex doe and a sandy colored Netherland Dwarf buck that someone dumped on my porch a while back, very friendly. The standard Rex's are pretty hard to find around where I live, anyway. Feel free to bargain with me, I might even do some tradin maybe. I've also got some OLD beat up cages that got banged up kinda bad when I moved a while back, the one I'm sellin's got three compartments, two little ones for adults and one big one for kits. Oh, and I also got a guinea pig, he loves to talk to ya (as in yell at ya LOL!)

Rex's: $20

Netherland Dwarf buck: $15

Guinea pig: $10

Old beat up cages: $10

And again, feel free to bargain with me. Sorry I caint post pics of nothin, I have no camera to do such things with.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by