Selling all of my ducks....I'm just not a duck person I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly are you located (I'm from upper Illinois)

I might be interested in some, and I know of someone looking.

Do you have pictures and $ of the animals you need to get rid of?

th.gif

Wish I live closer... I would buy those Mini Appleyards...

Good luck!
smile.png
Just so you know, having five or six ducks is really not that messy... you might be pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to care for if you choose just one breed and keep only a small flock. I'm waaayy too far to take any off your hands, and anyway I've realized recently that I enjoy them more when I have ten or fewer, but good luck finding very happy homes for them.
smile.png

Be sure to post an ad in the BSA section, that's where people go looking for birds, free or for sale.

The mess drives me crazy, too, I'm real close to rehoming my 3 Mallards.
hmm.png

Wish I lived closer. I'd love the runners. I currently have 1 runner and 1 white crested and I totally understand the mess factor but I think because I only have two and they free range all day I'm not getting as big a mess as you're experiencing. It will be interesting how it is this winter when they are more confined.

I understand. We had Call Ducks for many years. They require a lot of time. We now have Silkie Chickens and find they have personalities and less care. Regards, Aria

I'm about an hour and a half away from you.. unfortunately I can't take in any more ducks right now.
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom