Selling Eggs in signature egg cartons

BeccaRecca13

Songster
Jun 23, 2021
New Hampshire
:thumbsup

Good Morning!

i have been getting more eggs than I can eat or use. I’ve created my fresh egg sign with the dollar value, but I was thinking of a “signature” for buyers to remember or come back to.

i have my Amazon cart packed full with chicken egg stamps, egg cartons, fresh egg stickers and thank you stickers. I also think putting a red Buffalo plaid ribbon around them would be cute 🥰 (that’s my “color”)

what do you think??
867754E5-55F4-40F6-9CB3-87B9664967B8.png 709E1973-C820-4268-9BCB-57C876BFBB29.png

They're cute to most people but kitschy to me and a waste of money in my opinion since you buy them, pack your eggs and most people just throw them out.
The quality of your eggs should speak for them selves, not your "signature". If you're going to do anything, I'd just get an renewable egg stamp, maybe a custom one off etsy. :] or print off labels to stick on cartons.

I think it's an added expense that would either have to be eaten or passed to the consumer. However, I can see them as a nice enhancement when the eggs are given as a sincere gift..."For your holiday baking" type thing.

Back
Top Bottom