Selling geese

Thank you Get it..also Farm. got that to.
I dont want you to think this is defend yourself time.
try your state thread on this website see if you get a bite.
Are there any poultry actions going on in your state.
Try Facebook
Crags list is always a hit and miss
But if you care about them re home them because there pets. But how much do I ask was your question. I think most of my geese are priceless. But I have also learned to put them in the freezer. I wish you the best. I really do but if your trying to get them a new home re home them dont put a dollar value on it. I read this post a few times before I answered I am sorry but How Much has to do with How much you care about them. Its really ok to raise geese for meat and some great birds that are keepers. It helps there population to bred and cull responsibly.
So sorry if I upset anyone. Including you
Oh yea, they were livestock to me but I wasn't selling them. So they did have a dollar value i just wasnt sure what that was, but I wound up deciding that being able to move quickly was more important than making back my investment in them, and I found a family runs a good homestead and doesn't neglect their animals so i gave them the whole farm for free so i didnt have to worry about finding the time to sell. Lot of people in my area neglect their livestock in a way that isn't right with me.

Oh yea, they were livestock to me but I wasn't selling them. So they did have a dollar value i just wasnt sure what that was, but I wound up deciding that being able to move quickly was more important than making back my investment in them, and I found a family runs a good homestead and doesn't neglect their animals so i gave them the whole farm for free so i didnt have to worry about finding the time to sell. Lot of people in my area neglect their livestock in a way that isn't right with me.
I wish you a great journey in your new life I really do all things in life happen for a reason. And you now have a new goal. You have a great heart and found a solution. Know what you left behind was jut a movement to whats in front of you...

Back
Top Bottom