Selling my flock........... Utah

MBLayfield

Songster
12 Years
Oct 22, 2007
Wellsville, UT
I'm selling my flock. I hate to but I'm moving back to Colorado and can't seem to find a place to rent where I can have them.

I have 11th generation showgirls, silkies, and sebastopol geese.

I have 1 buff, three splash, and several blue, black & partridge silkies. All are allan stanford's. They were hatched in may.

I have blue, white, & partridge showgirls.

I have buff laced and golden laced frizzle's.

6 sebs full grown from holderreads. The were hatched in April.

I would like to sale these quickly. I prefer pick up only and would travel a little bit to get them to you.

If you are interested please pm me. I haven't taken pics yet, but will take some if you want to see them. Just pm me.

I also have pedigreed lionheads and a 12 hole hutch for sale.

I really don't want to sell these guys, so if you know of someone that might have a place to rent out craig, colorado way, I'd be interested in that too.
PM me for prices too and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

Brandy

Craig is about 40 miles from steamboat. I'd rather not sale, but I'm going it alone after 20 years of marriage and my income doesn't afford me the luxury of renting alot of land or space and it seems to be scarce there! Western Slope here i come!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes! I pm'ed you back. I'm moving by choice actually. its just harder to relocate than I thought.

I'm recently divorced and its time for me to start over. I moved to Utah from Colorado to help family and its now time to go back. I'm very excited but I hate to sell the flock. I've busted my rump to raise them and get the stock that I have.

But, hopefully in the very near future I can raise birds again........

Back
Top Bottom