Selling or giving away Ducklings - which one?

Sell them for a higher price. The people who just want them as babies will see that ducks are a commitment because they are more expensive than just $3. That is the cost of a goldfish and I think your ducks are worth more. I never understood why people sell ducklings for less money than adult ducks. This makes no sense to me. How much do you think your ducks are worth? sell them at that price.

I never understood why people sell ducklings for less money than adult ducks. This makes no sense to me.
Because adult ducks are worth more. You could pay 5 dollars a duckling or buy a pair for 40 and have them hatch out the same ducklings you would have paid 5 a piece for.

I think a small price would be better than nothing.

It would sort of discourage some of those people who make split decisions and those who want small animals to feed to their reptiles.
I AGREE!!! Its so sad that people buy live baby animals to feed their gross snakes. Instead of getting a baby bunny or duckling, why can't they buy some of the many animals that are already dead like chicken at the supermarket? Instead of killing yet another poor animal, get one that is already dead. I hate all those vids on youtube of a snake swallowing a bunny while it suffers
sad.png

I AGREE!!! Its so sad that people buy live baby animals to feed their gross snakes. Instead of getting a baby bunny or duckling, why can't they buy some of the many animals that are already dead like chicken at the supermarket? Instead of killing yet another poor animal, get one that is already dead. I hate all those vids on youtube of a snake swallowing a bunny while it suffers
sad.png
Not all Reptiles will eat frozen food. Some of them will only eat Live food.

A few things confuse me. I don't breed ducks to better the breed. I breed ducks to make money. I need them to lay eggs or be dinner. When I sell ducks or ducklings what they do with it is their business. Again if a snake eats it or a human it is still dinner. What is the difference between buying chicken at the store or a fresh duck. Either way both hatched and had 1 purpose in life DINNER. So if you want to breed do it and sell them for $3 to $5. Do it and don't look back. If that is to hard to swallow. Then keep a few as pets, don't breed and become a farmer

Why would someone video something like that then put it on youtube, I can't imagine that being entertaining.
sickbyc.gif
I think it's more to show people how to properly live feed. However, I do not view those videos because they are disturbing to me

Back
Top Bottom