Send me your cute chick photos!!

that's qite the collection i can't wait.
Neither can I! Usually the days just fly by for me, except when I'm anticipating something. When that's the case, time drags on....and on.....and on.....to the point where a week of waiting feels like two years.
tongue.png

-Alex

Last edited:
Got my 15 show quality bantam babies today! They had all except the Blue Breasted OEGB and Golden Sebrights, which I will be getting as soon as they have them again.

Mille Fleur number 1 out of 3, all of which are VERY cute!

Silver Penciled Wyandotte #1

One of the two Salmon Faverolles, and I think this friendly little booger just might be a cockerel.

One of the two Black Rose Combs.

One out of two Belgian Porcelain d'Uccles.

Wheaten Ameraucana #1

One of the Phoenixes

Wheaten Ameraucana #2, who I'm considering naming Ananau.

-Alex

Last edited:
Got my 15 show quality bantam babies today! They had all except the Blue Breasted OEGB and Golden Sebrights, which I will be getting as soon as they have them again. Mille Fleur number 1 out of 3, all of which are VERY cute! Silver Penciled Wyandotte #1 One of the two Salmon Faverolles, and I think this friendly little booger just might be a cockerel. One of the two Black Rose Combs. One out of two Belgian Porcelain d'Uccles. Wheaten Ameraucana #1 One of the Phoenixes Wheaten Ameraucana #2, who I'm considering naming Ananau. -Alex
EEpers!!! How precious!! :love

Back
Top Bottom