Sending treats to Australia!

Jun 14, 2018
So I have a friend in Australia and I've recently sent her a package containing a few treats (Maple syrup, Caramilk Bar, Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar, Some Ketchup chips, cinnamon gum, and some chewy maple syrup toffees) I'm from Canada so that's why there's so much maple syrup involved food. BUT in the next 2 months I'd like to send her another package but I need more knowledge about what food they do or don't have there. So are any Australians able to tell me things you don't have in Australia but are available in Canada and the US. Thank you in advance! 😀❤️

I'm in the US but I've sent stuff to Australia only to have it thrown out by their officials.

Don't send anything fresh or dried. Even potpourri which isn't going to be eaten is suspect and refused. Commercially packaged food are OK. I don't know how they'd deal with homemade things like cookies.

I got so confused and discouraged I switched over to buying from retailers in Oz and having them ship to my friend from inside the country.

Back
Top Bottom