SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
OK, so we are on for Sept 11th here in Winter Haven , FL. A beautiful 45 min drive from Tampa or Orlando.

We will be starting around 8am to 1pm (gonna put 9am on feed store flyers and craigslist for people buying)

Lots of parking out front and nice shade out back!

838 23rd st NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881

please pm me with any questions...........

***OK, so i am gona keep this thread going and use it for my swap in Sept! I hope you all can make it.......................

Last edited:
celebrate.gif
You know im there
ya.gif

You might want to tell everyone when they think they are lost and in the city with no chickens in site, they are almost there!

Heather, I'm so glad you got your internet back. I missed you!!!
I'll be there!!!
2uge4p4.gif

Last edited:
hey, would it be OK if i moved this to the 19th. something has popped up on the 12th and i really need to be there. I hope you all don"t mind.................

alright, so i saw some of my breeder friends at the swap today. They said they will be coming with a bunch of stuff.

My one friend Reggie has beautiful mahogany RIR'S. i mean....top notch and a great price!!!!

Billy and Walter do bantams and i hope Judy aka sunnychic will be able to come as well.

I will have a bunch of bantam and mixed bantam chicks. Also a bunch of quail by that time.

I think we will do a potluck like last time so i will have a table setup for dishes and coolers for soda & water. I would grill but i i really have no patience for standing over a hot grill!!! I will make some dip and some other stuff. i am sure Deb will bring one of her yummy cakes!!

I am gonna post in craigslist and some other places i visit. should be a good turn out

Back
Top Bottom