September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

missred871

Eggxhausted Momma
9 Years
May 5, 2010
Perry GA
MADE SOME SIGN UP DATE AND SEND OUT DATE CHANGES!

Okay second swap this year! Sign ups are OPEN!

HERE ARE THE RULES, READ CAREFULLY!

Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING OUT THE BEADS/SUPPLIES
****~~~~You may sign up for up to 3 swaps~~~~****

1) Entry deadline is September 10,2011
2) Value of beads/supplies may vary, preferably atleast $10.00 or whatever you deem as fair. It doesn't have to be all of one kind, we usually send a few beads of different kinds. Variety is fun!
3) You are responsible for the shipping cost of what you send out. Though if you ship in a padded mailer it should only be a couple of dollars.
4) Things that qualify are: glass beads, gemstones, chain, clasps, wire, gold and silver beads, etc. (please NO PLASTIC)
5) Do not post hints of what you are sending. We all love surprises!
6) Gifts must go out by October 1, 2011
7) You must send me a confirmation # when you ship your gift.
8) Please post when you recieve your items and photos are encouraged.
9) You may participate in this swap up to three different times if you have been in on gift swaps in the past. If you are new, you may participate once.
10) If you would like to include the types of materials you would like the most, i.e- colors of beads, types of beads, etc. Then please include that in your post when you enter.
11) If this is your first swap, your package will not be sent to you until you have provided me with a dc# for the gift you have shipped.
Reply to this topic indicating you want to be included (and how many times you want to be entered) and then email me with the following information. Send email with BYC BEAD Swap in the subject line to: [email protected]
BYC Name:
Shipping Name:
Address: {PLEASE INCLUDED ZIP CODE}
Email:

If you cannot get your gift out on time please let me know and I will pass the information. I will try my best to make everyone happy.

Have fun and please play fair.

List of participants:
(an asterisk means I HAVE your information already)
Missred871*
Cetawin*
HHandBasket*
ChickyChickyBaby*
MeepitQueenie*(would prefer things for making chainmaille pieces i.e-jumprings and such)
Stoopid*
CrazyFowlFreak* (no seed beads please)
ChicksterJoe*(Likes Swarvoski Crystals)

Last edited:
Quote:
aw man dont start! Why didnt you send me some! LOL Just Kidding!
gig.gif
You're gonna make me pick you as a swap partner again.
lau.gif
Yeah I suppose they do, you wanna do a side swap? I could give you something besides jewelry stuff, I dont have much more than I can swap in the actual swap but if you are interested in a side swap....
bow.gif
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom