September EGG Swap(closed)

Quote:
I just got a bunch of eggs from Terry yesterday. Whomever gets paired with Terry will be one lucky BYC member!!

Quote:
I just got a bunch of eggs from Terry yesterday. Whomever gets paired with Terry will be one lucky BYC member!!

What kind of eggs did you get? I'm hoping for polish eggs(or BBS orps., BBS cochins., or dominiques) I need some new blood in my flock.

Quote:

What kind of eggs did you get? I'm hoping for polish eggs(or BBS orps., BBS cochins., or dominiques) I need some new blood in my flock.

I got all sorts of goodies
big_smile.png

Red Cochin
SL Cochin
Partridge Cochin
Blue Cochin
GL Polish
BL Polish
White Cochin
SL Polish

and some lovely green eggs

Last edited:
Quote:

I got all sorts of goodies
big_smile.png

Red Cochin
SL Cochin
Partridge Cochin
Blue Cochin
GL Polish
BL Polish
White Cochin
SL Polish

and some lovely green eggs

Are your BL, SL, or GL polish laying?
fl.gif

i read the rules and I still dont get it. So does everyone send the eggs to one person and then they mix them all up and send them out to others? or what?
And how do you know who laid what eggs?
And how long after a egg is laid is it still ok to try and hatch it? I mean lets say I get 2 eggs a day, so it would take 3 days to get 6 eggs, on that 3rd day would the first 2 eggs be ok to hatch still???

Quote:
Send siz an email of what you have and what you want. You will get paired up with someone who wants something you have and vise a versa. You send eggs to them, and then another person will send eggs to you. 3 day old eggs should be fine, just make sure they're not older then a week old.

i would love to get in but cant at this time. Right now the only "pure" eggs we would have would be our cochin since we only have the one rooster (a cochin) and only one cochin girly.....and she isnt laying yet!
I guess I could do the mutt egg swap
roll.png

Quote:
well the eggs I would swap would not be all pure I have a BC in with my silkies so I would be giving silkie/BC and silkie/silkie eggs

Back
Top Bottom