September EGG Swap(closed)

ok she must have gave me one when I was not looking lol I went to get them there water for the night and seen an egg. so 1 more egg to go and I can ship em. I did want to send 8 but with my silkies not giving up the goods I better just do the 6 so I can be sure they are not to old to send.

yippiechickie.gif
any one get eggs yet?

I will be sending mine out I hope tomorrow. I took a lot of the chicks out so things can go back to normal I hope.

I have to wait till payday before I can ship my eggs:/ So I will run to the post office on my lunch break Friday. Does anybody have any idea how much Over Nighting them would cost? And do you think I should put in some extra eggs for just in case some break or something?

I have to wait till payday before I can ship my eggs:/ So I will run to the post office on my lunch break Friday. Does anybody have any idea how much Over Nighting them would cost? And do you think I should put in some extra eggs for just in case some break or something?

I will be sending mine out in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, mine have slowed up again. But hopefully will start back soon. Whoever gets my name, you don't have to be in a hurry to ship if you don't want to. No hurry here. But a pm as to when they are shipped would be great because my post office will not call me when I get eggs. I have to stop the mail when I know they are coming. Thanks.

Marie

Quote:
I don't know the cost of overnight but I imagine it would be expensive. I've always sent priority mail with no problems. It's up to you if you send extra, I always do just in case some don't handle the trip very well.

Back
Top Bottom