September EGG Swap(closed)

You know something, I don't even see a post on this "Thread" from the person I ship to!?!
I don't have a screen name for that person so I have been looking for the state they are from and I don't even see that with any of the avatars....Odd? Oh well, I don't mind;)

I'm still wondering who is shipping to me.
big_smile.png

I shipped mine the other day I wonder if the person I shipped to got em? they said 2 days and that would be today. and if so how was my packing?

sad.png
well no eggs yet,Mabey they will be here monday.

Well with all this rain slowing thier laying down im hoping to ship next week.One bantam hen is laying though.....

Last edited:
my hens have slowed down or gone broody. the weather can't decide if it wants to be hot or cold and changes every couple days.

Quote:
I cant seem to get in touch with her. I sent a few e-mails and nothing so I will call her later.

A lot of you should have gotten or will get their eggs today. Please let me know so I can weed out the ones who have not sent yet.

I sent my eggs out thursday I sure hope that they get them today.

I have not got any eggs myself yet.

The mailman just delivered my eggs! Thank you CatCobb1983 for the lovely quail eggs. 2 were cracked but the rest look fine. Will let you know how the hatch goes.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom