September Western Pennsylvania chicken swap

I'm tickled with my silkies I got today! browneyebuttafly I'll try to keep you up to date on the little one with the yellow face.
big_smile.png

Driving down the interstate today I heard a weird noise. I looked over at the passenger seat and there was a chic riding shotgun. I told her she shouldn't be sitting there. I guess she understood, because she hopped up onto my arm and rode there until I could find a place to stop.

I had fun. Wish there would have been some turkeys, but, oh well. Got rid of my extras and picked up a ducky and a goose that thinks it's a duck.
big_smile.png

Sumatra, Was it one of the chickies you got off of me? I forgot to warn you, they were pretty friendly at home. The gooses voice I think dropped an octave when I put it and the ducky in with my other ducks tonight. We'll see how that goes.
I can't wait until the next one. I will make sure I can stay longer next time.
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:weee

The adult silkie hen and the little mutant chick we got are doing fine. Sad thing is the little silkie chick we got to keep the mutant (named Penny) company didn't make it. It died on Monday night. :-( The little thing just wouldn't eat or drink much. Must have been something wrong and the stress just tipped it over the edge.

It was nice to meet you all.

Mary Ann

I'm tickled with my silkies I got today! browneyebuttafly I'll try to keep you up to date on the little one with the yellow face.
big_smile.png

Oh my goodness! This thread is old!!! Aukuma how did that yellow faced chick turn out? Do you still have him/her? I haven't seen this thread in forever til somebody commented & I got an email lol

Back
Top Bottom