Serama chicks - 7 weeks old

Ok, that's kind of what I gathered. Seramas probably wouldn't be your best bet for what you're looking for. These chicks are very tiny. They were bred to be pets. They aren't very cold hardy and they lay TINY eggs. My adults are in the garage during the winter and the chicks are in the house.

Not sure what you mean by mini and lacy. Seramas are bantams; they don't come in large fowl. They usually weigh less than a pound. They aren't cold hardy, so here in WA, my adults are in the garage until it warms up and the young ones are still in the house.

the lacy look in different colors. i like the look. i want a hen as a pet in my apartment, i live in shelton. it wouldn't be outside except when i took it. i realise how small they are and is the reason i want one. i've seen bantam's with the edge of their feathers colored darker and give s them that lacy look. hope that helps. thank youfor replying:)

Last edited:
the lacy look in different colors. i like the look. i want a hen as a pet in my apartment, i live in shelton. it wouldn't be outside except when i took it. i realise how small they are and is the reason i want one. i've seen bantam's with the edge of their feathers colored darker and give s them that lacy look. hope that helps. thank youfor replying:)
Ah, OK. I see what you're asking. No, their feathers aren't laced. I can take some pictures of them and email you pics if you want to PM me your email address. I'm actually pretty close to you - halfway between Shelton and Oly.

hello am very interested and hope to hear back from you. has been so nice to find someonw close to where i live who actually has them i really want a couple, thank you very much. rinett

Back
Top Bottom