Serama chicks roo or hen?

Ok, based on the first set of pictures, your 3 is a cockerel. I believe 1 is as well with those red wattles. 2 and 4 are harder to see. Your second set of pictures are more confusing to me. I can see the black roo in the bottom 2, but it's the pics on top that are confusing. I can also see a roo in those pictures. Probably the one that was in the first picture in the first set. Individual pics with a #1, #2, #3 and good clear shot of the wattles and comb would help. I'm really leaning toward all cockerels currently, but really hoping 2 are pullets for you.

Ok here I have attached pics of the greys and the black roo. on Wednesday they will be 5 weeks . On Tuesday the black one that we know is a roo will be 4 weeks tomorrow. So if you compare the pic of the roo to the greys his comb is bigger and all red. He is even starting to make noises to start crowing. What is everyone's opinion on the 2 greys. hen or roo???
Both are 100% cockerels.

Ok, based on the first set of pictures, your 3 is a cockerel. I believe 1 is as well with those red wattles. 2 and 4 are harder to see. Your second set of pictures are more confusing to me. I can see the black roo in the bottom 2, but it's the pics on top that are confusing. I can also see a roo in those pictures. Probably the one that was in the first picture in the first set. Individual pics with a #1, #2, #3 and good clear shot of the wattles and comb would help. I'm really leaning toward all cockerels currently, but really hoping 2 are pullets for you.
I am so hoping.i have some pullets specially at least one of the greys.

Ok so here I go today. Does everyone still think 2 roos? Or is it possible for pic#1 to be a pullet? I do think pic #2 is definitely a roo. Would love to hear everyone's opinion.

Attachments

• received_423086852247406.jpeg
    received_423086852247406.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4
  • received_148335747106859.jpeg
    received_148335747106859.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 4
Update on which turned out cockerel and which turned out to be pullet? I have two chicks I purchased 6 weeks ago and I swore up and down that they were both pullets. I wanted them to be cockerels, but just swore they were little girls...then out of the blue at two months...one started crowing!! At 2 months! I was pleasantly surprised! Love em both, very very good for a bad mood changer!

Back
Top Bottom