SERAMA EGGS FOR SALE- ALL LAYED IN 3 DAYS- UP TO 20+ EGGS 4-5-08 SHIP

ae50mag

Songster
12 Years
Nov 2, 2007
fairplay, south carolina
SHIPPING 4-5-08

IT MAY BE 12 IT MAY BE 24 EGGS, BUT IT WILL BE MORE THAN 12 FOR SURE--- I AM INCUBATING TURKEY,DUCK AND LARGE BREED BIRDS AND HAVE NO ROOM TO HATCH MY SERAMA EGGS SO I WILL INCLUDE ALL SERAMA EGGS THAT ARE LAYED WED-FRI AND SHIP SATURDAY.. I JUST ADDED ANOTHER LINE IN MY BREEDING PROGRAM FOR WHITE SERAMA AND A EXPANDED EXTENDED BLACK LINE FROM ANOTHER WELL KNOWN TOP NOTCH BREEDER. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED..

30.00 SHIPPED
[email protected]

mark sold if wanted.

thanks alot
frank m.

sad.png
I love serama's but i can't get any eggs right now for i have eggs already filling my incubator.
sad.png

I have heard great things about you and your birds...do you by any chance have any pics of your seramas ? and would you put me on your list for some eggs?
Thanks Leslie

i have some posted on here and on the ussc.us forum, i will take some more pics of this years breeders and upcoming breeders and new bloodlines. once we have nicer days and the chickens can warm up and strut around the yard and hoop houses. bear with me and i will add you to the list ..

I am interested in some Serama eggs also, but loaned out my incubator to one of my 4-H kids. Their eggs haven't arrived yet, and they are duck eggs, so it will be a month or so before I can incubate again.
hit.gif

Would you add me to your list? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom