Serama, Modern Game, and silkies for sale

I have over 100 serama, 50 modern game and about 30 silkies for sale. Ages range from a few weeks old to about 7-months old. I have both frizzled and straight feather serama. They vary from pet quality to show quality. Sizes are mostly B and C. Prices begin at $5 and go up to $100. I probably have 50 or so that are $15 or less.

I have BB red, brown red, lemon blue, and birchen modern game. Prices start at $15 for ones about 3-months old. Six to 7 month old are around $30.

I also have 30 plus black, white, and blue silkies etc. These also start at $5.

All of these are in Bowling Green, Ky and available for pick-up only at this time.

I'm also willing to sell serama and modern game eggs for $25 plus extras and $10 shipping.

All my breeding stock came from excellent bloodlines.View attachment 1117035
Hi, I am interested in some white silkies if you have any available. Are they bearded or not?

I have over 100 serama, 50 modern game and about 30 silkies for sale. Ages range from a few weeks old to about 7-months old. I have both frizzled and straight feather serama. They vary from pet quality to show quality. Sizes are mostly B and C. Prices begin at $5 and go up to $100. I probably have 50 or so that are $15 or less.

I have BB red, brown red, lemon blue, and birchen modern game. Prices start at $15 for ones about 3-months old. Six to 7 month old are around $30.

All of these are in Bowling Green, Ky and available for pick-up only at this time.

I'm also willing to sell serama and modern game eggs for $25 plus extras and $10 shipping.

I'm looking for white silkies as well do you have any for sale? If so how old? Do you have pictures? Thanks!

I want those seramas! SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAADLLY! IF ONLY I LIVED IN KENTUCKY!!! And I want some silkies!

Back
Top Bottom