Serama sexing— HELP!

Pics
I’m pretty sure. It’s possible you have pullets, though!
I’m holding on to the little bit of hope, lol.
I have one, it’s the dark brown one that someone said was more than likely a pullet that I didn’t take an updated photo of but she’s the friendliest
A334128A-6A23-4B40-96B5-17F13374B6EB.jpeg

Here’s the other ones now. Combe are still pretty small, and they’re bigger than the one I previously posted that has a big comb! I have a third but I didn’t take her picture, pretty sure that one is a hen.
The first one you posted is definitely a cockerel. Out of these two, the second one is definitely a pullet. It has a female specific pattern. The first one out of these two is still iffy to me. I'd say update us again on that one in a few weeks.

I believe the last (smallest - you sure that's not a sparrow? LOL) is a pullet.

The first one you posted is definitely a cockerel. Out of these two, the second one is definitely a pullet. It has a female specific pattern. The first one out of these two is still iffy to me. I'd say update us again on that one in a few weeks.

I agree.

Hahahah, she doesn’t really look like a Serama, does she? She’s weird too, I mean like hops in my hand, or on my arm and crawl to my shoulder and sits and pecks at my hair lol. She might be a parakeet? Lol.

So is this one is the one that is pattern/coloring specific?
1C98FFA4-9C65-4908-AD9B-27A5CBA696B2.jpeg
3CD70F1E-11EB-47E4-BE11-E3239E327705.jpeg
I had no idea! That’s so interesting, I knew silkies were like that, but I’m not sure why I assumed that seramas had obvious patterns as well! I’m learning so much from you! Lol thank you!

The pattern on the gray one that you’re iffy about is definitely my favorite…

Hahahah, she doesn’t really look like a Serama, does she? She’s weird too, I mean like hops in my hand, or on my arm and crawl to my shoulder and sits and pecks at my hair lol. She might be a parakeet? Lol.

So is this one is the one that is pattern/coloring specific?
View attachment 2870823View attachment 2870824I had no idea! That’s so interesting, I knew silkies were like that, but I’m not sure why I assumed that seramas had obvious patterns as well! I’m learning so much from you! Lol thank you!

The pattern on the gray one that you’re iffy about is definitely my favorite…
Yes, that's the one.

For now I'm not seeing anything screaming cockerel on your fave. Just not 100% on it yet. Update us in a couple more weeks on that one!

Back
Top Bottom