Seramas in San Diego.

welcome-byc.gif
Drop a Private Message to meltel. She raises seramas and may know of someone who has birds for sale.

Type 'meltel' in the search bar at the top of the page. Hit search. Her picture and avatar will appear. Click on this. Locate 'send a private message' to the left beneath her avatar. Click on that and send her a message. Tell her that Sour sent you. She is a really good person.

G’Day from down under oldfamilyfarm
frow.gif
Welcome!

You might want to say hello on your local thread to see if anyone is able to assist in your search: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

you can put "Serama thread," in the searchbox and it will pop up for you. My friend has two matronly serama hens and they are boss over the dog, etc. Big birds in small bodies.

Back
Top Bottom