Seramas

Bev, You sent Arline Saylors 2 silky seramas and she loves them. Now she wants a frizzle pullet. Would you have prices/ photos of what is available? She would prefer day old or whatever age it has to be for shipping. I wouldn't be surprised if she would take 2. She is just crazy about Sandy & Mandy, as she calls the ones you sent her. She is anxious to have before the weather gets too cold.

You could either respond to me, or please write her directly: Arline Saylors 5314 Ashland Ave. Countryside, Il. 60525 . Thank you so much.

How old are they? What colors? Do you have Silkied and Frizzled? Or smooth, as I currently have a trio, but I'd like to add another pullet or two to the group, but in colors other than black, cause that's what I have at the moment. I currently have a hen that is black with whitish gray lacing, a solid black pullet with gold on her neck, and the roo is black with red. I'd like white, buff, or any mixed colors. How far are you from the Indiana border? What would shipping be to 47917? I might be interested.

please post photos!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom