Seriously??????

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
D'IBERVILLE, Miss. (AP) — A man in southern Mississippi is accused of trying to walk out of a D'Iberville grocery store without paying for food items he'd stuffed into his cargo shorts including live lobsters.

Police Chief Wayne Payne says 35-year-old Nathan Mark Hardy was arrested Saturday after allegedly being caught stuffing food into his cargo shorts — two bags of jumbo shrimp, a pork loin and two live lobsters.

Payne says Hardy, of Biloxi, tried to escape by throwing the pork loin at employees at the local Winn Dixie but fell while running away. He was arrested at the scene.

The shoplifting charge is a misdemeanor, but Hardy remained jailed Wednesday in the Harrison County jail with no bond pending a hearing on a probation violation.

Lobster ain't that dang good!

Hope the claws were banded together.
hide.gif

Yeah, when we lived in Connecticut we used to buy live lobsters to cook at home. I have great respect for those claws, and don't think I'd stick them down my pants even if they were banded.

Once while I worked at Sam's Club a man stuffed a whole pork loin in his athletic pants. A large pork loin. He had the nerve to get offended when the managers stopped him and ask what he had in his pants leg!LOL At least the pork wasn't live.

Back
Top Bottom