Seriously??????

Mud bug boils are popular out here. Mud bug = crawfish.

Now I'm not big on eating seafood or things like mudbugs that crawl out of holes in the ground, but still I'm an arkie now so I best learn.

I was doing alright until they sat me at a table close to the boiling pot. Mud bugs scream as they are lowered into boiling water.

I wonder what those lobsters were screaming?

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

What was Gumbie thinking? The clerk was like, "What the heck is wrong with this person." She purportedly was a recent immigrant and did not know what Gumbie wanted. He left in frustration, unable to access his gun through his costume.

Laughed like crazy over Gumby: showed up about 12:30 @night. Clerk was mopping. Gumby walks in flaying arms above his head shouting it was a stick up. Clerk doesnt blink. Just mutters that he doesnt have time for.this. Wants to clean up. Gumby threatens he has a gun. Pats around the costume hunting for pockets. Gets confused. Clerk doesnt pay any attention to him. Somehow Gumby finds a pocket but only pulls out change which he drops. Turns. As the top of his costume bounces, he manages to find the door and leave. Not easy to do in the confines of costume, limited view, and I'm speculating, some sort of chemicals way past their enhancement stages.

Back
Top Bottom