Seriously???

Oh my goodness... saw this today.
Wants to trade a 'teacup' chihahua for a large breed puppy... preferably a rottie or pit. Says the chi. just isn't working out cause it's too small...
REALLY?????
ep.gif

http://richmond.craigslist.org/bar/2941899513.html
People kill me. I research every pet I ever have before getting them. Even then, if something isn't quite as expected, I work it out. My 2 year old Dane has turned out to be tougher to train than I expected. My Great Pyr's were so calm they were nearly unconscious. I knew he'd be more energetic than they are, but he's downright hyper at times - 140 pounds of hyper. So guess what. We're starting obedience classes tomorrow. I feel like it is my fault that I didn't train him better, sooner. He's not to blame. He's my dog, right?

Did they think the "teacup" would be medium sized???? I know someone who loves her chihuahuas (definitely not my thing) who I could probably convince to take him if you were closer.

Last edited:
"Town" is a strong word for Fowler
tongue.png
. We're on 305 about 5 miles east of Cortland and about 20 minutes northeast of Warren, not too far from the PA line. I used to live down in Newark/Heath and then later in Columbus for many years, so I know where Zanesville is. I think the guy with the chickens is located in Austintown, if I'm remembering correctly. I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll let you know. If you can't help, I know someone here who has like 100 chickens as pets, she'd probably help me out. My limit for a total is like 12, but she could add 10 more and never notice.
I've been to Warren a few times. I amn still interested if he responds.

Back
Top Bottom