Setting eggs 1-18-12. I need some buddies to keep me company.

To be honest I didn't check! I'm not sure even how many eggs are in there! I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak! haha! I have 12 sat under a hen outside as well, hopefully they are OK, I think in total there are about 45ish eggs, so will be interesting to see what hatches out! I have another 10 Pekins due next week at this time as well!!! So excited! I haven't noticed any wobbles, must be a bit too early, maybe this evening or tomorrow if I am lucky!!!

I'll be joining you this evening. So what all did you have make it to lockdown again? I'll have 21 bantam cochins and 11 EE mixed.

some people say keep it going till day 25. I've never done it though.
It was fun getting to watch that first one of yours hatch. It was literally within the first five minutes I was out of bed. I had been following the pip Friday night, so I went to the computer immediately to see if it had hatched, and it was zipping when the page got loaded. Neat to get to see everytime.
I'm locking down here in a little while.
14/16 seems like a really successful first hatch to me! I bet you've already got more eggs lined up!
thumbsup.gif

some people say keep it going till day 25. I've never done it though.
It was fun getting to watch that first one of yours hatch. It was literally within the first five minutes I was out of bed. I had been following the pip Friday night, so I went to the computer immediately to see if it had hatched, and it was zipping when the page got loaded. Neat to get to see everytime.
I'm locking down here in a little while.
14/16 seems like a really successful first hatch to me! I bet you've already got more eggs lined up!
thumbsup.gif
not yet but soon to bee gina wait little bit so some can start laying and the ones laying now lay more

My 21st day begins in about 20 minutes, and as of a couple hours ago, I had 3/5 pipped. None have hatched yet, but the one with the biggest pip made the hole about 13-14 hours ago.

I have the webcam on them, but it's not interesting just yet.

My 21st day begins in about 20 minutes, and as of a couple hours ago, I had 3/5 pipped. None have hatched yet, but the one with the biggest pip made the hole about 13-14 hours ago.

I have the webcam on them, but it's not interesting just yet.

fl.gif
You'll wake up to some fluffy butts in your bator!

Back
Top Bottom