Setting eggs 1-18-12. I need some buddies to keep me company.

Well it's day 21 forums, and we woke up to,two pipped!
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
Had our first one hatch. It was one of Welsummer Bantam, she went from pip to zip to hatch in no time. The two Icelandics, which were pipped when we got up this morning are still working at it.

Oh,then I would give it more time. Has there been any more movement?

i candled them last night cause i had to add more water and they had all filled the egg except two and i could see movement in a few of the white ones, i seen movement in one todayit was rocking around., none of them had internally pipped yet but were still alive so maybe they are just late i did have a couple power outages at the beginning of incubation

the pip i mentioned earlier was a false alarm, it ended up being a shadow

Congrats to everyone!

Day 20 for me. And I have a pip!!! I'm hearing some faint cheeping but so far haven't caught them moving. I keep checking (I'm at work) ! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get home and hover over the Hovabator!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sherrie-s-chicks

No much happening right now. I'm having an issue with the ustream shutting off the cam after 3 hours saying "the recording limit has been exceeded". But I'm not recording, just streaming

Congrats to everyone!

Day 20 for me. And I have a pip!!! I'm hearing some faint cheeping but so far haven't caught them moving. I keep checking (I'm at work) ! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get home and hover over the Hovabator!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sherrie-s-chicks

No much happening right now. I'm having an issue with the ustream shutting off the cam after 3 hours saying "the recording limit has been exceeded". But I'm not recording, just streaming

That's wonderful!! It really should have been named Hoverbator, cause that's what it causes us to do. I'm up to 4 out now, 2 wheaten Ams, a silkie (a new breed to me) and an OE. I'll post pics as soon as I get them out of the bator.

Oops forgot 1, there is also a blue Am. I'm sleep deprived, lol

Last edited:
We have 8 eggs that are not doing anything atm. Can I pick them up to inspect them or candle quickly if I am careful to return to original position?

Back
Top Bottom