Setting eggs 1-18-12. I need some buddies to keep me company.

They are a barnyard mix. I have Lt. Brahamas. RIR, Buff Orphingtons. They are a mix of those.
I also have a pair of Millie Fleur Booted Bantams but she is not laying. I really want some more of those.

Barnyard mixes are the best, they should be great layers. Does booted mean they are feather footed?

FINALLY Day 24 and they are finally hatching one almost zipped out and one pipped, ihear cheeping and eggs wobbling........i guess they were just late.........im glad i didnt give up on them

FINALLY Day 24 and they are finally hatching one almost zipped out and one pipped, ihear cheeping and eggs wobbling........i guess they were just late.........im glad i didnt give up on them

celebrate.gif
Hurrah, so glad they're finally hatching. We'll need pics later.
jumpy.gif

Day 21 3 out of 4 EE's has hatched. 4th is rocking!! 1 out of 8 Trader Joes has hatched, 4 more pipped and at least 2 rocking. Yellow chick :D No movement on the 9 Marans but have heard chirping from 2. Hoping at least they will hatch out of the original 14. Had a "Hatch" brunch today. Two hatched during the brunch. So much fun!
Thank you. How is the hatch going?

That's good news!

My eggs are ending day 22 and I'm hoping we get some to come into the world yet!

Back
Top Bottom