Setting eggs July 6th. Need some hatching buddies. Lets have some fun!

I set 8 duck eggs on July 4th but only 4 made it :( I put the 2 Indian Runners on lockdown this morning and I still have to wait a little while for the Muscovies. I already have 1 internal pip :) I will keep you updated and will post pics once something interesting happens :) Happy hatching everyone!
jumpy.gif

Well today was day 24. SO i opened the only eggs i still had viable. 1 was fully formed but dead. another was about day 18 then died. Then 1 that was shrink wrapped really bad but was alive. Now he/she is in the incubator. just laying down. but still alive. So another horrible hatch rate.

Well today was day 24. SO i opened the only eggs i still had viable. 1 was fully formed but dead. another was about day 18 then died. Then 1 that was shrink wrapped really bad but was alive. Now he/she is in the incubator. just laying down. but still alive. So another horrible hatch rate.

How many did you start with? So sorry. Did you have any incubator problems?

I'm very sorry about your hatch. It's always so disheartening. :( Are you going to try again?

Every backwards pipper I've had has needed assistance to get out of the egg. I guess they just don't have room to maneuver properly in there when they are backwards. :(

So it's been at least 24 hours since the pip. He has made it larger since last night. He is moving inside the egg still, so I know he is alive. How long shuould I wait until I help the little guy out? It is so hard to just watch. I have the live webcam up. The link is in my signature. What to do?!?!? :/

Back
Top Bottom