Setting eggs July 6th. Need some hatching buddies. Lets have some fun!

My hatch day is also Thursday, but I stopped turning today and put 'em in lockdown. Checked the air cells for size, saw lots of motion still inside the eggs. Fingers crossed!

My hatch day is Thursday but when I was out in the coop tonight I took I peek under my hen and I had one that tryed to hatch but did not make it so out of 7 eggs I only have 4 left

now have 50 quail
smile.png

hu.gif
I still have only 1 hatched and 1 hatching out of 22 eggs. I think mine are going to be late. The one that is hatching was due on the 21st. The rest were due on the 23rd only 1 hatched from it so far. Hope that is not all that hatches. Dear Husband just traded some of his plywood for some more chicks. He does love me to give up his plywood. LOL

Last edited:
hu.gif
I still have only 1 hatched and 1 hatching out of 22 eggs. I think mine are going to be late. The one that is hatching was due on the 21st. The rest were due on the 23rd only 1 hatched from it so far. Hope that is not all that hatches. Dear Husband just traded some of his plywood for some more chicks. He does love me to give up his plywood. LOL

Now that's a devoted man. :)

Okay, tomorrow is lockdown and my humidity is going up a little all by itself---is this normal?
I only have 3 possible good eggs in the incubator. It's a LG still air with both vents off.

Back
Top Bottom