Setting eggs on 6/18.... anyone wanna join?

Quote:
LOL! Ive been saving mine for 2 or 3 weeks now. They range from Serama, Leghorns, Frizzle Cochin, Bantam Cochin, Khaki Campbell ducks, crested pekin ducks.... and some mixed designers chicks..... lol.

insignificant is right! I have 5 out of 7 in the bator that hatched today-and 14 under my only broody! Ive been sworn offany more incubating until I get rid of alot of chicks/chickens-I will no problem and keep just what I want-I better do it fast or else I will die soon!
barnie.gif
he.gif
go BellLisamo go!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL! Ive been saving mine for 2 or 3 weeks now. They range from Serama, Leghorns, Frizzle Cochin, Bantam Cochin, Khaki Campbell ducks, crested pekin ducks.... and some mixed designers chicks..... lol.

insignificant is right! I have 5 out of 7 in the bator that hatched today-and 14 under my only broody! Ive been sworn offany more incubating until I get rid of alot of chicks/chickens-I will no problem and keep just what I want-I better do it fast or else I will die soon!
barnie.gif
he.gif
go BellLisamo go!!!

hubby built me a big incubator (see my byc page) so its his fault!!!! haha! i must fill it or there is no reason for it to be on. LOL!!!!!

yippiechickie.gif
go go go go go go
bun.gif

10 DOZEN!!! I hatched ONE--repeat--ONE egg Friday--lol! Those storms that passed through knocked my power out for 9 hours and I lost several. I will be putting in 2 dozen mille fluer d'uccles tomorrow and hopefully some more silkies. I want to hatch with you
ya.gif
!

Quote:
awwwww! well then its a very special ONE.
smile.png
Its happened to me before, i feel better when i set a whole bunch, then i have more babies hatch! YAAAA FOR THE D'UCCLES!! I breed them, and have 3 different colors!

WHEW!!! I didn't put in 10, but I did put in 5 dozen yesterday. I will end up with about 9 if all hatch ok. I've got 4 hens sitting on about a dozen each. I just finished building a big brood pen for the 80 I just hatched out. I was gonna take the eggs out from under the hens, but my wife and grandkids like seeing the chicks running around with momma learning how to bug.

I'm fairly new here, so what's this about egg swapping?
cool.png

YAY Cause I could always use a few buffs.

Hey BellLisamo, I just realized I will have MORE to put in tomorrow. I think my swap eggs will be here and I still have a doz bantees to put in. YAY!

Back
Top Bottom