Setting eggs on 6/18.... anyone wanna join?

I have guineas coming out of my ears.....want some....
I have to many in the incubator and don't really need anymore once they are hatched....and I can get over 3 dozen Guinea eggs a day

Sorry about the ducks....I really want more ducks but haven't been able to find good ones at all. I had most of my ducks taken out by a predictor and it is slow going replacing them. I still have two females and 3 males...so I can make some at a time. I have 6 juniors that are growing up,hopefully most will be females

Quote:
That is a bummer-I was getting ready to ask if you candeled and thought I better back track on your thread first-I hope the rest are all jumping like mexican beans for you!

Last edited:
Quote:
Well wanna swap, I stumbled upon 6 pure khaki campbell eggs this morning, and also 3 (either pure pekin, or a pekin/cayuga...i dont know who is laying but my male has a crest ). My Khakis are super fertile!
smile.png

Im so sad
sad.png

Quote:
Well wanna swap, I stumbled upon 6 pure khaki campbell eggs this morning, and also 3 (either pure pekin, or a pekin/cayuga...i dont know who is laying but my male has a crest ). My Khakis are super fertile!
smile.png

Im so sad
sad.png

PM me....I would love some more duck eggs, yep I have Khakis too and really like them. One of the junior ducks has a crest but I don't know if it is male or female yet--lets work it out

Ok I candled tossed 12 eggs only one was mine and it had blood ring . So my silkie is laying 100% fertile which is good to bad her mate was taking by a fox last week. We stuck a buff brama bantam roo to keep her company for now. So i have 14 empty slots in bator but i cant add eggs because of the needed increase in humidity for the others on days 18 to 21 dont want to drown ones that would still need another week in bator so guess slots will stay empty. Also I dont have a the small turner just the regular one i hope thats ok for bantams>?

Starry

I am so devastated i woke up this morning and my dd went to let our silkie and our brama bantam out of there pen. And she came in screaming and crying a coon some how squezed threw the rafters and removed there heads and well left them all over there pen. I cried and cried with my dd they were are pets we have had a problem the last two weeks and have lost several in the other coops so we locked everyone in the big barn and these in there tiny coop at nite i have no idea how he squezed in there. I just pray her eggs we have in the bator hatch its all i have left of my poor baby girl. And she had been laying 100% fertile and so well its just so very sad. Tomorrow is my birthday and hubby said he would buy me more but its not the same .
hit.gif

Last edited:
Me too. I had the same thing happen to me about 2 years ago. A pair of coons got fat on 26 of my buff orp hens. But I took care of that problem one moonlite night!! Hope all goes well with your eggs.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom