SETTING NOVEMBER 11TH. WANNA JOIN?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by flewdacoop, Nov 11, 2012.

1. flewdacoop

flewdacoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2012
    CARLYSS LOUISIANA
    I just set 12 eggs for my first time cant wait to see if this works for me..
    [​IMG]

happy hatching from FLEW DA COOP FARM

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi! I just set mine in the incubator also today! I keep looking at them thinking something is already gonna happen! LOL!! This is our first time incubating also!
    [​IMG]
    These are my babies!

3. kizanne

kizanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    I'll set some tomorrow after my ameracauna's lay. I currently have sold all the ones I've hatched and I don't have a current egg order so I'll be hatching the 5 I collected this weekend and the 2 or 3 laid tomorrow. Probably throw in a few meaty mixes too. So I won't be the 11th but I'll be right there with you.

4. Banner Ridge Chick

Banner Ridge Chick Out Of The Brooder

Set 9 golden laced wyandotte under a broodie today, first time this late in the year. Will see how she does,
    she is only 8 months old.

5. blueeyeddemon

blueeyeddemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2012
    South Texas
    I set mine the 5th but, they're Duck eggs so I'm right on schedule :) Can I join?

6. kizanne

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    Opps just got an egg order so I'll set a few meaties instead. Though I threw 2 EE's in this morning after your first post. I'll throw in a few more meat eggs. or australorps

7. flewdacoop

Jun 9, 2012
    CARLYSS LOUISIANA
    sure

8. flewdacoop

Jun 9, 2012
    CARLYSS LOUISIANA
    been having a few temp changes after i set my eggs, only like 4 degrees. the weather is getting bad and the temp is dropping so i have been trying to regulate it other than that all is well i am going to candle mine on the 14th to see if i got anything happening but they are nice and cozy at 99.5 degrees with humity around 60. the humitity in my house is 68 and the temp in around 70-72 so that may be where my temp change on the incubator is comming from.. good luck everyone..

9. flewdacoop

Jun 9, 2012
    CARLYSS LOUISIANA
    i know i think i checked on it about 50 times today. looks like you got the same incubator and egg turner i got.. good luck with your hatch

10. kizanne

Mar 28, 2011
    Tallahassee, FL
    I have an LG also.

On the temp. I find if I want a nice stable incubator I have to run the heat enough to keep my house up to at least 69 degrees. Keep the LG away from windows and vents in a room that doesn't have an outside door that lets in blasts of cold air.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by