Several ducks need rehomed 3 females 1 male

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by boosterpacksmom, Jul 19, 2016.

1. boosterpacksmom

boosterpacksmom Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2016
    Indiana
    Due to certain circumstances I'm not going to go into again (I have a detailed post in the duck section) some of my ducks need rehomed. I have 2 khakis (male and female), female Pekin, and possibly a female buff to a very good home. If after the council meeting they are still considered exotic animals I will have more. If anyone can take these off my hands to a good home so I can get my number of pets down to 5 (the town limit) I'd appreciate it. Located in central Indiana (greenwood area just south of indianapolis). Willing to drive to meet up to a couple hours for a good home for them.

2. boosterpacksmom

Apr 24, 2016
    Indiana
    The part about the buff sounds weird. She's for sure female would just have to be a special home to let her go. She's a special duck not sure if I can do it.

3. Big Ash Ranch

Big Ash Ranch New Egg

Jul 20, 2016
    I would love to help you out and give the ducks a new home and land/pond to roam around on but I live in Oklahoma. I don't think you can ship adult fowl. Sorry, best of luck.

4. juliakh990

juliakh990 New Egg

Jul 20, 2016

I live in tn. Id take them

5. juliakh990

juliakh990 New Egg

Jul 20, 2016
    Id love to take them in tennessee

6. boosterpacksmom

Apr 24, 2016
    Indiana
    I found someone locally to take the 6 so far. They are about 20 minutes away and show ducks for 4h and keep as pets. They picked them up tonight

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by