Several ducks need rehomed 3 females 1 male

boosterpacksmom

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2016
Indiana
Due to certain circumstances I'm not going to go into again (I have a detailed post in the duck section) some of my ducks need rehomed. I have 2 khakis (male and female), female Pekin, and possibly a female buff to a very good home. If after the council meeting they are still considered exotic animals I will have more. If anyone can take these off my hands to a good home so I can get my number of pets down to 5 (the town limit) I'd appreciate it. Located in central Indiana (greenwood area just south of indianapolis). Willing to drive to meet up to a couple hours for a good home for them.

The part about the buff sounds weird. She's for sure female would just have to be a special home to let her go. She's a special duck not sure if I can do it.

I would love to help you out and give the ducks a new home and land/pond to roam around on but I live in Oklahoma. I don't think you can ship adult fowl. Sorry, best of luck.

Due to certain circumstances I'm not going to go into again (I have a detailed post in the duck section) some of my ducks need rehomed. I have 2 khakis (male and female), female Pekin, and possibly a female buff to a very good home. If after the council meeting they are still considered exotic animals I will have more. If anyone can take these off my hands to a good home so I can get my number of pets down to 5 (the town limit) I'd appreciate it. Located in central Indiana (greenwood area just south of indianapolis). Willing to drive to meet up to a couple hours for a good home for them.

I live in tn. Id take them

I found someone locally to take the 6 so far. They are about 20 minutes away and show ducks for 4h and keep as pets. They picked them up tonight

Back
Top Bottom