1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sex Link Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by karmlacres, Jan 4, 2017.

1. karmlacres

karmlacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2010
    The closer to central Kentucky, the better. I'm looking for at least 2 dozen fertile sex link hatching eggs. The breed(s) does not matter. I do prefer that the sexing be similar. That is, all breeds have boys with dots or sexed by their coloring. We're doing a science fair exhibit (birds will not be harmed! They will be added to our farm flock.) We need to be able to tell the sex at hatch time.

2. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    I am in NKY and currently have a pen with chocolate sexlinks. I just put up an auction tonight before I saw your ad, so this week's eggs are spoken for (though you are welcome to bid). You can take a look here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/13060_20#post_18016028 WARNING! That thread can be addictive! [​IMG] Perhaps we can work something out for next week or later if you are interested.

3. FantasyFeathers

FantasyFeathers Out Of The Brooder

Sep 7, 2014
    I have Auto Sexing Legbars available now. Real easy to tell male from female.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by