sexing help

Kimberly4403

Chirping
May 18, 2015
I have 3x nearly 3 week old wyadotte chicks who were supposedly wing sexed at 1 week old (i know its not 100% accurate) anyways im thinking the biggest chick is a rooster but not sure

Thatsthe best pic of the biggest one i have manag3d to get so far sorry there still skittish

My 3 chicks are now 10-11 weeks old.. Here are some updated pics and anyone confirm that the first 3 pictures are a rooster and the other 2 are pullets..

Rooster?

Pullets?

Please don't dangle your chicks. Good way to injure them. Unless they are auto sexing, or sex linked, or you have a very practiced eye, you won't be able to tell until the combs and wattles start to increase in size and redden. Sometimes a cockrel can be picked out of the bunch by extra inquisitive or aggressive behavior.

Please don't dangle your chicks.  Good way to injure them.  Unless they are auto sexing, or sex linked, or you have a very practiced eye, you won't be able to tell until the combs and wattles start to increase in size and redden.  Sometimes a cockrel can be picked out of the bunch by extra inquisitive or aggressive behavior.  

As u can clearly see a comb and wattle on the possible rooster already?? The other 2 dont have any yet

Please don't dangle your chicks.  Good way to injure them.  Unless they are auto sexing, or sex linked, or you have a very practiced eye, you won't be able to tell until the combs and wattles start to increase in size and redden.  Sometimes a cockrel can be picked out of the bunch by extra inquisitive or aggressive behavior.  

cry about it. It's an animal.

Back
Top Bottom