Sexxing 9 weeks old ameraucana, rock plymouth and probably a leghorn.

All appear to be mixed breeds. The first one definitely is.

The white chick is a cockerel, the blue chick is a pullet, and the barred chick is a cockerel.

For reference, this is a female 9 week old leghorn. Yours is definitely not a leghorn because it has a crest, but the comb is a lot smaller and still yellow. From this thread here on BYC: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/9-weeks-old-white-rock-or-leghorn.782828/
I just noticed some pointy feathers starting to appear. But im curious to see how he or whatever gonne turn out to be at the end. Because it was supposed to be a light sussex. Then clearly not. I started to think about leghorn because of the aerodynamic shape and stance. But not it starting to look more fluffy and still haven't lost the littlw feather Mohawk. Who should ho away near week 10 from what i remember.
The others i don't mind. I would actually like to have both ameraucana Pullets. But #1 as a really slim and pointy tail. Also starting to have the lion's fur with pointy feathers.
Anyway. In a month I'll add pictures and I'll annonce the answers lol

The white chick is a cockerel, the blue chick is a pullet, and the barred chick is a cockerel.
There is two

That sucks... But considering the guy who sold them to me. I expecting it..
But there is two ""ameraucana"" are you saying both are pullets?

Back
Top Bottom