Sexy Chicks!

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
Ok so I thought I'd post some pix of the 3 surviving Atwoods chicks. None of these girls could walk when I brought them home and Kali (Califonia White Leghorn) was totally unresponsive and limp but after some great advice I got them feeling better and now they are messy little devils!

Kali in my petunias, on the porch
310106001.jpg

She flew from the pot to the porch here.
310105982.jpg

Here is Stunnah in the petunias looking at the cat across the street
310105994.jpg

Delilah up front, Stunnah in the back.
310105989.jpg

Chillaxin' on the porch
310105974.jpg

We aren't 100% sure about that Delilah and Stunnah are, but we think they are Buff Orps since they were in the Asst. Heavy pullets bin. Any other suggestions?

Just potted those up today, Wave Petunias. Thought my bf would like me planting something "pretty" intead of all the herbs and tomato plants I'm doing this year
tongue.png

Hi Hooligan - I'm so glad to see they made it and are doing so well. You did a great job hand feeding them and taking such good care of them. They'll always be extra special to you.

I think that herbs smell better than most flowers. Today I planted chocolate Mint and Orange Mint...Mmmmmmm! and the petunias
smile.png

They are cuties but so messy. shaving are all over the living room where they are at, which is why when I am home and the weather is noce...out they go!

Last edited:
Oh I just love to plant herbs!
smile.png
Lucky you on getting started!!

I bought a topsy Turvey thing and I think I'm gonna put a tomato in the bottom and then herbs all around it on the side holes just for fun this year!

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom