Shape Shifting Madness

Different animals have different personalities. Some wolves may be aggressive or nice it's not like they are all fierce. Animals personalities just make them who they are. It's not like every human is nice, because much are jerks.

(Well, still, this is how the Role Play goes:))

Well that's hank.
1f631.png
1f621.png
1f47f.png
1f632.png
1f635.png
1f47a.png
1f479.png
1f640.png
1f4a9.png
1f498.png
1f494.png
1f686.png
1f68a.png
1f689.png

Dakota chuckled. He loved the smell of the wet tree bark and sap.

Anna soon came to a small pack. She tilted her head at the wolves. The alpha came to her and sniffed at her fur, it made her feel a bit uneasy.

It stopped raining as much. She got out and stretched.

Dakota crawled out after Skyler. He stretched his legs and yawned, he was tired from sitting so long

Anna was further into the packs territory. The Pack had allowed her to explore but the alpha was constantly following

"Where'd Anna go?" Skyler asked curiously.

Dakota sniffed the ground. "I caught her scent, she's went... that way." He pointed his nose the way the scent kept going

Skyler followed.

Dakota stopped on a small hill. "I lost her scent... I can smell 30 more wolves that were here." He began to panicked thinking Anna might of been attacked

Skyler sniffed. "Well, I smell Anna. There's no blood in sight so she's okay." She said.

Dakota kept sniffing. "But I can't pinpoint it, they're everywhere!"

"Follow me!" Skyler said and walked foward.

Dakota ran after her. He would sniff at the ground every once and a while.

Skyler saw a pack of wolves. "She must be there." Skyler said.

Anna lay in the middle, the wolves sniffed at her.

Dakota ran toward the pack

Skyler sighed. "You're going to alarm them." She said.

Dakota slowed. "Oops." He lowered his head in submission approaching the pack.

The pack noticed him. They backed away from Anna and went to greet him.

Dakota growled. "I believe you took our wolf." He bared his teeth.

Anna grinned

The alpha backed away. "Go ahead, she's not ours. But I don't smell your mark on her."

Dakota thought. "Wait, I don't have a pack, she isn't mine." He his head and backed away.

Skyler giggled. "I believe they just met her, they didn't take her." Skyler said. "I'm sorry, we were just worried about her." Skyler said.

"Oh sorry to sound territorial." Dakota Sat

Anna stood

Skyler walked up to Anna. "You can be with them, I don't mind. We were just a little worried about you." Skyler said nicely.

Ana shrugged. "I was just wandering."

Dakota sighed

"Are they nice?" She asked Anna.

Anna nodded. "Yeah they'll just sniff at you a lot though."

Skyler chuckled. "That's usual." She said.

Anna chuckled

"Well, I should go to sleep now. Goodbye." Skyler said. It was pitch black outside.

Dakota watched as she left and howled a good bye.

Anna did also

Anna stayed with the pack and slept with them in a small cave

Dakota lay under the stars that night

A lone black wolf crept silently along the tree line watching the pack sleep. The wolf stepped on a twig and a crack destroyed the silence

I swiftly ran across the open field in sight of the pack and I watched as the pack woke up and looked straight into my bright red eyes.

Back
Top Bottom