Share With Us Your Wedding Pics & Experience

Im going in the traditional "Camo dress and boots"
wink.png

Quote:
It was my 3rd wedding, so I was going to wear what made me happy.

Love It!!!!

Now let's chat about this 3 weddings thing...
tongue.png

I know the third ended in tragedy
sad.png
but how bout the other two? Did ya
kick them to the curb?
wink.png

One of my closest friends who passed last year was married three times and
said he would do it again in a heartbeat. Heck, I'm not even on my 2nd wife
yet. Bring em on!!
smile.png

Quote:
I can see it. Sorta scary. I better get an invitation. I'll drive on down and
bring my gun rack with me.
tongue.png

Quote:
I had white "snow boots" picked out for my wedding day incase we got snow . So I could leave the church and head out plowing.So camo & boots is acceptable to this northern girl.

Quote:
It was my 3rd wedding, so I was going to wear what made me happy.

Love It!!!!

Now let's chat about this 3 weddings thing...
tongue.png

I know the third ended in tragedy
sad.png
but how bout the other two? Did ya
kick them to the curb?
wink.png

One of my closest friends who passed last year was married three times and
said he would do it again in a heartbeat. Heck, I'm not even on my 2nd wife
yet. Bring em on!!
smile.png

First wedding, high school sweetheart, dated for 5 years, got along great. Wore a white lace dress from Sears. We both had awful roomates our freshman year and wanted to move in together sophmore year. Our families objected and we went to Vegas. 10 days later I had a class canclled (professor had jury duty), came home early to catch him in bed with another man. Annulled that week.

2nd husband, was old enough to be my father (20 & 40) had good strong values, and wanted to start a family, formal catholic ceromony and ball gown. We married in under 6 months, and he immmediatly expected me to be a "good wife" and his idea of good I would call "servant". He had a seisure while driving (diabetic, but insisted that the MAN drive) and crashed the car with us in it. He died before they could pull us out, I lost the baby, and a kidney that was punctured in the wreck. Married 7 months.

3rd husband, college friend, grew up in the same neighborhood, he said he didn't want to wait for me to go thru another husband, so he was asking now (yes he ripped a line from gone with the wind). I turned him down flat. He said he had all the time I needed to wait it out. After a year or so of him waiting about I realized that he wasn't going to change on me just because of a ring, and agreed to consider marriage. We've now been married 10 years, had 2 sons and are wildly in love.

Last edited:
Ohhh, I'm so glad you wrote this. I thought it was your last husband who
got killed in the accident. I'm happy to hear your hubby, love, and father
of your children is still with us.
smile.png

Well I loved them all, of course, MR. Saddi #2 and I were trying to sort out our roles when we crashed, somedays I think we were too different, and some I think we would've found a way.

My current husband had the sense to know that he should not try to compete/fix/be jelious of a dead man, and for sometime I was just awful to be around. After a year of putting him thru hell, none of which he deserved, we found out that I was able to have another baby after all.

This was from that weekend.

30078_mach3.jpg

When I saw the photos and realized i was happy again, I knew he was worth a risk.

Back
Top Bottom